Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Contoh Recruitment Application

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 12
Lokasi : Indonesia

Contoh Recruitment Application Empty
PostSubyek: Contoh Recruitment Application   Contoh Recruitment Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 3:49 pm

SAN ANDREAS NEWS NETWORK

Contoh Recruitment Application San_ne11

Your IG Name
142 Facebook Blvd.
Palo Alto, California, 94301 United States
(423)135-4624
Your.Name@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2020

Hiring Manager’s Name

341 Company Address
Palo Alto, California, 94301
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
hiring.manager@gmail.com

Dear [Hiring Manager’s Name],

I am excited to submit my application for the full-time Reporter position at the San Andreas News Network. I have two years of experience working as a journalist, and am a graduate of the West Virginia News Department. I believe that I have the requisite skills and abilities to perform the duties you’ve stipulated exceptionally well.

During my two years as a journalist, I performed area on foot, bicycle, and in cars, responding to traffic incidents, domestic disputes, and reports of criminal activity. My performance was above standard, and I was frequently praised for my calm and authoritative demeanor even during moments of tension and hostility.

For all of the above reasons, I am confident that you will find me to be a compelling candidate. You can contact me at (your_email@gmail.com) or by phone at (###-###-####). I am available any time for an interview, as I am now a permanent resident of New Haven. I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you in detail.

Sincerely,
Your IG Name
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://wg-rp.indonesianforum.net

Contoh Recruitment Application
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1