Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Contoh Recruitment Application

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 12
Lokasi : Indonesia

Contoh Recruitment Application Empty
PostSubyek: Contoh Recruitment Application   Contoh Recruitment Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 11:55 am

Los Santos Police Department

Contoh Recruitment Application Lspd11

Your IG Name
142 Facebook Blvd.
Palo Alto, California, 94301 United States
(423)135-4624
Your.IG.Name@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2015

Manager HRD

341 Company Address
Los Santos, Central Square, 94301
(555)123-456
Manager_HRD@gmail.com

Dear Manager HRD,

I am excited to submit my application for the full-time police officer position at the New Haven Police Department. I have two years of experience working as a police officer for the Charleston Police Department, and am a graduate of the West Virginia State Police Academy. I believe that I have the requisite skills and abilities to perform the duties you’ve stipulated exceptionally well.

During my two years as a police officer, I performed area patrols on foot, bicycle, and in patrol cars, responding to traffic incidents, domestic disputes, and reports of criminal activity. My performance was above standard, and I was frequently praised for my calm and authoritative demeanor even during moments of tension and hostility.

I am aware that the rate of crime in New Haven is higher than average, and I am keen to use my skills to assist and protect the community to the fullest extent possible. My training and personal characteristics make me a perfect fit to handle both tough situations and present a pleasant face to the New Haven community.

For all of the above reasons, I am confident that you will find me to be a compelling candidate. You can contact me at (your_email@gmail.com) or by phone at (555-555-555). I am available any time for an interview, as I am now a permanent resident of New Haven. I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you in detail.

Sincerely,
Your IG Name
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://wg-rp.indonesianforum.net

Contoh Recruitment Application
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1